Monday, February 27, 2012

All righty here are my Disney layouts I did over the weekend.  A lot of them where very involved I did a lot of paper piecing.  They turned out so good but were time consuming but I am ready to do some more.  I will load the wedding layouts I completed later.


Tinkerbell cricut cartridge I cut the embellishments out a piece of cardstock and  added stickles



Mickey and Friends cartridge


mickey and friends

I did not get all of the pictures on this one. I did not have them all printed but I am cutting the pictures on my cricut to match the photo mats.  George and Basic Shapes and Mickey and Friends

I used the paisley embossing folder to add texture to the photo mats and  2 different border punches 

I used a border punch to create the looping line in the middle I had to trim  it very close to just get the loops.  The  banners are the pennant punch by Stampin Up 



this was done using Lyrical Letters for the title the mermaid tail is from Paper Dolls the water splash are from the Yummy Cricut Imagine, Seahorses and starfish are from Life is a Beach


I love this Mickey I used the Mickey and Friends CC I got the bandana from Paper Dolls I used my Gypsy to match up the sizes.  I freehand the patch and added some bling. 

I got the boat wheel from Life is a beach and the map and the treasure chest from  Paper Dolls I embossed the  wheel with Distressed Stripes embossing folder

this is my Tinkerbell I paper pieced from the Tinkerbell  CC



I hope you enjoy these If you have any questions or comments please leave them below!


2 comments:

  1. Lovely Disney LO's. Just can't go wrong with Disney. Thanks for joining us this week at CTS for challenge 6

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, nice job on all these layouts, thanks for joining CTVS!

    ReplyDelete