Monday, February 13, 2012

Scrapping Layouts from the past

Ok here are some of my layouts I have done in the past.  I have so much to do still and I am going to a weekend retreat soon.  I am so excited I will blog some of my layouts from that.


I used my gypsy to make this chipboard embellishment.  the gold is heat embossing using a stamp. the lettering I used the cricut markers
                 This was such a fun page.  I used a scallop punch to to make the teeth marks I welded the letters together on my gypsy.  my ship  was cut on the cricut and distressed.

I love this alligator it is from Animal Kingdom cartridge then I embossed it and add some ink.The mats are embossed and inked as well.

    I made this background paper using a stamp from Stampin Up called Circle Circus and Chocolate Chip Ink.  the ribbon is also from Stampin Up.
 I cut the giraffee out of the picture with an craft knife and the girafee in the middle was put together using 2 seperate pictures. I really like how it turned out.
 I cut the elephant out of a piece of cardstock and the cut the border off the same paper.  The small circle embellishment is also from the backside of the same paper that I cut out with a circle punch.  I cut the middle elephant out in a circle then added a red background then cut the edges of the 3 pictures away

 I made the tickets on this page by heat embossing this stamp then using a ticket corner punch to make the tickets.
  All of these embellishments are homemde.  I cut the animals off of Animal Kingdom.  I made the golf balls out of circle punch and then embossed with Swiss Dots embossing folder.


 The arrows were cut off of Accent Essentials S




2 comments:

  1. So many cute layouts! LOVE the mini golf page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! I will be posting more work soon. I am going on a weekend retreat at the end of the month so hopefully I will have tons to share!!!

      Delete