Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Well I did not get back on to post anything last night.  I took my parents there cards and went to see my niece. I did not create a layout, but I did get one out that I had done for a swap years ago and finally added pictures to it.  I did this layout during the bad ice storm that we had here.  I had cut all the pieces ahead of time so all I had to do was glue them together.  I was quite proud of myself for not having electricity at the time these were completed.


Before I did this project I did attend Rayna's Valentine party at school.  Here is her working on her project and with her favorite teacher Mrs Brockman.  She got tons of Valentines and everyone loved her box.  




she ate so many cookies her stomach hurt!!!

This is a card I made 

this was made with Create a Critter cartridge on my Imagine.  I emobossed the top of the nut with Tim Holtz Burlap embossing folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment