Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day to all!!!  I love Valentines Day but I feel like it should be like this all year long!!  My husband is upset that he did not send me flowers or get me anything for today.  I told him he could just get me something when he comes home. He is a river worker so he misses a lot of holidays.  So what do I want?  I will have to think about that.  I only made one card today, and I will post it later.  I did make heart shaped cake pops today.  I gave them to some girls at work and they were so excited (and then left quickly because they were having a bad day and I did not have time to stay and help).  So I hope you enjoyed.  I am going to try and get a layout done today I think I will make it love related since I have all my heart and Valentine stamps out why not.  I will post my works later.

No comments:

Post a Comment