Wednesday, February 15, 2012

 Ok so it is back to work for me in the AM.  Not sure how I will feel tomorrow so might not post so I did some cute stuff today!!!  My friend Jackie (HI Jackie)  started scrapbooking today.  She did some really cute stuff for her first time ever.  She did go nuts at Micheals today but we have all done it before.  (don't lie you know you have) We then had to stop at Hobby Lobby this evening and I got some new albums they were 50% off and yes I needed them.  I realized when I needed one piece of red just longer than all my scraps that I have no red paper.  I am going to a crop next weekend and no time to order any Stampin Up so I had to buy some red.  Well I got lost in the paper aisle and yes found more to add to my stash.  (Sorry honey)   I also added to Jackie's much needed essentials (at least that is what we told her husband HEHEHE!!).  It was a small haul but got a new embossing folder and a new 8x8 paper pack by 7 gypsies.  Did I need this no but oh my it was too stinking cute!!!   Anyway here are the layouts I completed today I hope you enjoy!!!

 This was the Wild Child page that my Hobby Lobby had a layout on a free design sheet.  The original was done in red and yellow.  I made it pink for my daughter the 5 is cut out of  Plantin Schoolbook.

This is the second page of the layout these are Rayna"s Cheer pictures for this year Upward cheer squad  the Cuties!!!  The stickers are Recollecions.  I used a Martha Stewart punch for the border.










This is the first page of the layout!!! I used the Sure Cuts a Lot program to cut out the letters!!  Unfortunately the new version of this program does not work with the Cricut nor does the new Cricut Expressions or Imagine work with this program either.  

No comments:

Post a Comment