Monday, February 13, 2012

These are my kids Valentine boxes.  I did get the idea from another crafter online.  I used my Cricut to cut out all of the embellishments.  the boxes are made with heavy duty cardstock the boy one is 12X12 for the top scored all the way around and scored 2in all the way around.  You then cut to make tabs to fold in and make your box. The bottom half of the box is a matching piece of cardstock at 11 3/4 x 11 3/4 and scored at 2in all the way around.  All the circles were cut using the Cricut.  Use a strong liquid adhesive.
green nose piece 2 1/2 inces
2 black circles cut at 2inches
2 white pieces cut at 2 1/2 inches
green eye peices cut at 3 inches
teeth where made by using a scallop border punch
hearts where various hearts of several Cricut cartridges and then embossed using several textures of Cuttlebug folders.
large googly eyes (we love google eyes)!!
girl
eyelashes cut using Accent Essentials at 3 in and cut in half
lips Indie Art  I forgot what I cut them at so sorry I think 3 inches also

No comments:

Post a Comment